What Bob Can Do for You
I am an award-winning, all-purpose copywriter who can help you get the word out about your products and services across an array of traditional, digital and social channels.
During the course of my career so far, I have written copy to help promote everything from business cards to books, healthcare to software, insurance coverage to investment advice, magazines to music, travel to tuxedos and more. Overall, I have helped companies and organizations, commercial to nonprofit, reach out to practically every audience imaginable and establish long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their customers, donors, fans and followers.
In addition to my role as a hands-on individual contributor, I take pride in my ability to bring out the best in others as both a manager and mentor.
I also have a great deal of experience as a public speaker, leveraging the training I received as a member of Toastmasters to present well over 100 times on my areas of expertise.
But wait, there’s more. As my family, friends and colleagues know, I am a ridiculously passionate believer in the power of social media. Ever since I started my own blog on February 17, 2004, I have immersed myself in anything and everything to do with not just the blogosphere, but also LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and many other social media platforms, properties, tools and technologies. As an early adopter and heavy user of social media, I am well equipped to help you use these new communication vehicles successfully.
How I Can Help You with Social Media
• Open and set up accounts for you across a variety of social media platforms
• Teach you the unwritten rules of social media etiquette
• Develop content for you that has the best chance of being shared and going viral
• Serve as a writer, editor and proofreader for you behind the scenes
• Show you how to establish an online reputation as a trusted thought leader
• Measure the results of your social media activities to help you achieve your goals
Bob Cargill’s Professional Background
- 20+ Years of Experience as a Marketing Professional
- New England Direct Marketing Association “Direct Marketer of the Year” in 2009
- Author of the Presentations, “10 Ways to Succeed in Social Media” and “10 Ways to Succeed as a Copywriter“
- Launched Own Blog on February 17, 2004
- Co-Host of the Sudbury Social Tweetup
- Frequent Presenter on Social Media, Copywriting and Direct Marketing
- Recipient of Over 40 Awards from the New England Direct Marketing Association, including Gold for the Blog, “A New Marketing Commentator,” in 2006 and Gold for Best Tweets in 2010
- Past President of New England Direct Marketing Association (‘99-’00) and Two Toastmasters Clubs
- Graduate of Leadership MetroWest’s Leadership Academy (‘92)
Click on the icons below to “socialize” with Bob…Google+